FOIA/PA

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Sat Aug 1 19:43:46 PDT 2015

I say yes, just let us know what the results of the FOIA request are
so we know if we are on the resulting docs, etc, which would be
interesting.

On 08/01/2015 06:57 AM, John Young wrote:
> I believe FBI was a minor player, if any, it was IRS TAIGA's Jeff
> Gordon and AUS Attorney Robb London who bird-dogged, planted a
> vehicle tracker, surveilled, harassed parents and friends, lurked
> on, sent messages and cherry-picked this mail list to subpoena
> cpunks and gather evidence for grand juries.
>
> https://cryptome.org/jdb-subpoena.htm
>
> https://cryptome.org/jya/jdbfiles.htm
>
> Indeed, it would be helpful to see the investigative files never
> introduced in court: some claim only 5% or less of "law enforcement
> senstive" are publicly released to avoid disclosing means and
> methods to assure conviction and chill others into lawful
> obedience, even if the judge remains awake during trial -- which in
> Mr. Bell's case, did not. Instead Judge Tanner (80+ years old),
> snoozed and periodically barked "Period."
>
> OTOH, some folks say once you see what is in such files, it may be
> prudent to let sleeping dogs lie. Shit your father, mother,
> friends, enemies, informants and shop-your-ass-to-save-their-own
> supporters say about you, reveal about you, lie about you, cover-up
> their own evildoing, well, now.
>
> No doubt, once the partially disclosed and redacted and doctored
> files are in hand, nothing stops you from culling them, doctoring
> them, fucking your tormentors by publishing your own version of
> FOIA/PA as the law and courts encourage official and unofficial
> liars to do.
>
> Admirable that Muckrock provides tutorials on how to do this, with
> gobs of documentary evidence far exceeding Snowden team's snow
> job.
>

> At 11:18 PM 7/31/2015, you wrote:
>> hey Jim,
>>
>> you know what'd be fun? a FOIA/PA request to FBI for your
>> documents. :)
>>
>> if you're so inclined, see
>> https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/privacyactdi
rect-19921/

for example wording of interest.

>> best regards, codermange

- --
http://abis.io ~
"a protocol concept to enable decentralization
and expansion of a giving economy, and a new social good"
https://keybase.io/odinn