International Journal of Proof-of-Concept or Get The Fuck Out - June 2015

wirelesswarrior at Safe-mail.net wirelesswarrior at Safe-mail.net
Fri Aug 28 17:49:20 PDT 2015

As exploits sit lonely, FORGOTTEN ON THE SHELF your friendly neighbors at PoC||GTFO proudly present PASTOR MANUL LAPHROAIG'S export-controlled CHURCH NEWSLETTER

http://www.sultanik.com/pocorgtfo/pocorgtfo08.pdf

See page 10: A Protocol for Leibowitz; or, Booklegging by HF in the Age of Safe Aether by Travis Goodspeed and Muur P.

I covered the referenced JT65 protocol, modified for steganographic hiding of data in my Defcon 23 presentation:
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=73132852308922752258

WW