NSA Spying Relies on AT&T'S "Extreme Willingness to Help"

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Aug 21 22:47:34 PDT 2015

On 08/16/2015 03:13 PM, John Young wrote:

[ ... ]

> It might be surmised that staying away from technology
> disclosures and featuring 5-Eyes and partners prowess and
> comprehensiveness of slides and text serves to warn the enemy
> of what's in store without disclosing information to defend
> against it.
>
> In particular, Snowden's and associates harping on the need for
> widespread, strong encryption use, even though the documents
> show how the spies bypass it, undermine it, use it for
> deception, implant backdoors in it (as well as in chips, OSes,
> routers, nodes, cable stations, server farms, teleco hubs,
> virtually everywhere in the global system as shown in this
> latest release) should be taken as a warning encryption is not
> the magic cape its proponents claim.
>
> This suggests reliance upon encryption may be a decoy to divert
> attention from other comsec protection, the old CryptoAG ploy:
> The most trusted comsec the most likely not.

Why such a suspicious attitide?  :o)

This loops back to my own initial interpretation of the Snowden
affair as a likely deception operation.  Since then my opinion of
that interpretation has been all over the map in response to new
information, but I have never had reason to doubt that the Snowden
leaks are controlled for the benefit of the U.S. National
Interest.  (Material from the second and/or third NSA leakers,
believed to be stationed in Germany, maybe not quite so much.)

Some of my speculations here are obsolete, but the general concept
that the Snowden Saga is not what it appears to be and is strongly
influenced and/or controlled by elements of the NatSec community
appears to stand up well.  I believe it's very possible that
Snowden never obtained access to the useful and relevant technical
documents that seem to be missing from his dump:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/nsa-deception-operation-questions-surro
und-leaked-prism-documents-authenticity/5338673

:o/