Defcon slides

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:11:35 PDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 5:56 AM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
> Someone else got a 402. Good Housekeeping Mr Clean machines
> do not get a 402.
>
> Most likely the Kaspersky-Krebs-Schneier-TCMay-Muppets-
> JPMorgan-In-Q-Tel-in-YourBox v.12 exploit is MiTM by DoD-BBG-Tor.

My machine has been feeling not so fresh lately, even
downright dirty. She keeps asking me to fetch her some acid
douche so she can decap and suicide herself, for teh science.
I still need her, so I keep clicking "ask me later".

> Pay the ransom. No BTC, Rai only.

Future humor held at ransom, pay up, bitchez...
btc:1BMjb5YQ1iEkvFdA6DTbmE3ZTpEE88GkMs

Gotta pay for this fab of mine somehow ;)