Resisting Surveillance: it's is not just about the metadata

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 00:19:34 PDT 2015

the father fuckers can rape everyone mass murder everyone that resists
imprison everyone if it takes 5 billion light years we will not succumb to
their degraded life form dysfunction parasitic maggot fuck all

if only they were just degrading their pathetic supposed selves they
degrade life itself

murder us and we multiply