Recommended Movie: "Sebastian" 1968.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 11:23:15 PDT 2015

  From: Peter Fairbrother <peter at m-o-o-t.org>

 Subject: Re: Recommended Movie: "Sebastian" 1968.

The tv show 60 Minutes spilled the beans about Enigma in 1975.  http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-ultra-secret/What most people didn't realize was that the controversy was due to the fact that rotor-driven cipher machines had been continued to be sold in the post-WWII era, without their weakness being recognized.  This allowed the CIA/GCHQ to continue to decrypt enciphered messages for decades afterwards.             Jim Bell