Unpublished letters to the editor

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Tue Aug 18 03:14:16 PDT 2015

Dnia poniedziałek, 17 sierpnia 2015 22:39:26 Zenaan Harkness pisze:
> I view the Australia of today as that of pre-war Nazi Germany;  the
> truth is 'verboten' (forbidden).  Political correctness rules the
> roost, truth suppressed.  When the absolutes of right and wrong, truth
> and lies are abolished, usurped by political correctness, there is no
> future for this country.  Politically enforced Multiculturalism will
> be the means to its demise.  When Christianity is replaced by the evil
> philosophy of 'Humanism", emanating from the equally evil United
> Nations, normality will also be replaced by abnormality.

AHAHahahaha ahahahah haha haha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaah oooooh woow nope.

Godwin straight off the bat, and what a glorious one!

Comparing "political correctness" (not a big fan either, but for wholly
different reasons) to propaganda and censorship of Nazi Germany, which were
both hell-bent on smearing of (propaganda) or denying acknowledgement to
(censorship) Jews, Slavs, homosexuals, basically anybody that can be labelled
"different"?

Claiming "humanism" and "multicultiralism" as the evil behind Nazi atrocities,
while indeed these were directed directly against multiculturalism and
humanism?

Claiming Christianity as the solution, while indeed "Gott mit uns" was the
rallying cry of Nazi war machine?

I'd give it 2/10, try harder.

--
Pozdrawiam,