Someone recommends the hacking TV series "Mr. Robot"

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Aug 17 04:37:31 PDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 05:53:30AM -0430, Damian Fossi wrote:
> I recommend it, I watch it every week. About the Hacking techniques, they
> are completely accurate.

I haven't watch it yet. "someone" agrees about the hacking techniques.

Might be wrong, but am sceptical that U$A would allow TV series
conveying anti-establishment/anti-bigcorp message (IMHO big TVs are
f.cked whores).

Without spoiling the plot of the series, do you find it "socially
correct" so far?