Snowden dump scope defined, now to details... [was: NSA Spying Relies on AT&T'S "Extreme Willingness to Help"]

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 23:34:30 PDT 2015

WHAT? i despise the snowden fans like lp and gg but...

you are criticising their depth and this is as deep as you go?

so to answer your question about details of day to day ops they do
EVERYTHING - define everything as 'interests' of the nation and its all
determined by the executive branch - congress has information - supposedly
controls the purse but watery issue and the courts are not involved at all
especially with foreign issues because the law in the US is based on
precedent and some supreme court set stated that the executive branch is
the 'sole organ of foreign affairs'

what are their tech capabilities? everything they can get their hands on

so work on everything and that will be your best stab at defence

i am being rude here but my point is that if we are always just trying to
put out fires of the power people then what is really being built

and it is a soap opera theatre piece ... very engaging saga ... if it is
disengaged from then what does that look like?

http://www.ted.com/talks/tim_berners_lee_on_the_next_web?language=en

what did he do - he worked on what was in front of him

data

but its not the only thing there are lots of things - you are a unique
point in the space time circle cone

only you can really know what you need to work on

and part of your interface is like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU

and this has a lot of information that conveys what to do & even how to do
it - its not completely accurate (as she has limited frames to convey the
information) but she gives a break down of the structure we are in

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.