Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 17:47:08 PDT 2015

getting us back on track subject wise ... now that is a joke

i dont think being a fascist has anything to do with cypherpunks

the desire to ban someone is not the structure of this space FOR REASONS it
is open for structural reasons - philosophical reasons... ya know LOGIC

if the desire to ban people is inside you then you are engaging fascism

when some people will die for others freedom its totally repulsive that you
would even desire to ban someone from cypherpunks list

somewhere inside you shelley you know this ... please engage in self
critique - if i am so monstrous why read the words i write ? just disengage
- take responsibility and disengage