Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Fri Aug 14 16:45:01 PDT 2015

Dnia piątek, 14 sierpnia 2015 16:51:10 Juan pisze:
> > > 	now, that's a nerdy joke...
> >
> > I know this might be hard to grok for you, and I apologize.
>
> 	but it isn't.

Happy to hear that! It does seem to imply you're as much a nerd as me, though.
I admire your courage to admit that much!

Remember, however, that it's okay to ask if you need help with understanding
something!

> > I will try next time to provide some explanation for the non-nerds among
> > us.
>
> 	I don't need any explanation, fucktard.

You seem upset. Why? Was it something I said? I hope we can still be best of
friends!

> 	And actually there isn't any. You just made a pun with a bit of jargon
> 	probably to try to show off your supposed 'technical' 'knowledge'.

You got me there! That's actually a very honest and accurate description of
what I did, no question about it. I congratulate you on your perspicacity!
Again, I can only assume you based your pertinent observation on your own
experience and self-knowledge. Birds of feather, are we not?

If you need explanation of the word "perspicacity", do tell, though. I would
really rather hate it if it were to become a source of misunderstanding
between us brotherly souls. I'm sure we can both learn a lot from each other,
our current similitude notwithstanding.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak