Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

Jason McVetta jason.mcvetta at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 03:29:33 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 4:52 PM, Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:

> are you being racist by deciding my identity for me ?... i dont identify
> as white ... i dont act white ... its like i am a tansgender person that
> identifies as a woman and you are telling me i am just a man and i have to
> just face that ... you dont get to decide for me what i identify with
>
> its really white of you to think you get to decide for me btw

PS:  I personally identify as His Imperial and Royal Majesty Napoleon I, By
the Grace of God and the Constitutions of the Empire, Emperor of the
French, King of Italy, Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine,
Mediator of the Helvetic Confederation.

If you don't wholeheartedly agree, endorse, and act in accordance with my
self-proclaimed identity - then HOW DARE YOU, you privileged white devil
Capitalist dog, try to decide my identity for me!