Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 13:49:26 PDT 2015

sheelly you mad?

shelly you tired? - then go to sleep

shelleeeyy does not know why there are provocateurs cause didnt analyze
mankind activities cause tired?

white people are lazy

so cornel west is a fucking hierarchical fuck academic making bank off his
peoples struggle hangin out with tavis smiley on tv while the people on the
ground live in food deserts

prove bernie is all about the love of the blackness i have proof he is also
in love with zion ... you love the zion too?

enjoy to lie to yourself

what should the 'attention whores' like me be doing ... be white softies
with parasites that have us smile all the time - as parasites are like a
mind numbing drug - and lie to ourselves that everything is fine ... our
people are in prison our people are dead but fucking smile

u shld lay out a plan for all of us then we can just do what you say cause
you know better

fuck your white ass constructs they are completely fake = mass white
hysterical fuck all

pooor poor bernie his privilage is diminished by a microdot

bernie could hand the mic happily to the less fortunate then maybe he
wouldnt be trolled  - he could feel honored by the fact that people see him
as at least remotely accessible

i originally posted on here about iris scans being perpetrated on the
people ... do you even know anything about that at all ? ...fuck no

but somehow you know everything about activists