Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 23:40:17 PDT 2015

forgot fascist mass incarceration and this is directed at you personally as
i hold people 'accountable' for their actions and mindsets

yay love that 'government abuse '.... lulz could it be 'crime by the
government' but but that dont happen nah never

social engineering is profound in language use and terms are handed to the
white people like soft boiled eggs so soft and the parasite slips into the
mouth so softly by soft nice voices that are never - no never - angry

whats there ever to be angry about ... no reason to ever raise your voice
even a tiny bit