FOIPA adventures

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 23:02:59 PDT 2015

On 8/4/15, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> best regards,
>   acting in selfish self interest FOIA for profitman (?!?)

i forgot to add, they also checked off:
  "You have not demonstrated your expertise in the subject area
[forensic power supply devices for live in-situ and lab equipped
volatile memory and running system analysis], your ability, and/or
your intention to effectively convey the information to the public."

which offends me for MuckRock as their publication platform is excellent! rude.

i suppose if my competence is insulted, there is no alternative but to
reclaim and defend  honor so besmirched...