Open Fabs

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:07:30 PDT 2015

aaaaahhhh i remember now seeing this shit before about one major reason why
tor sux and i dont fucking want to use it and i desperately want smart
brains to think up something new ... many ... different new things please
not just one

https://youtu.be/qXajND7BQzk?t=27m30s

fuck the state in all its incarnations

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.