Snowden dump scope defined, now to details... [was: NSA Spying Relies on AT&T'S "Extreme Willingness to Help"]

coderman coderman@gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:30:12 PDT 2015

On 8/16/15, John Young <jya@pipeline.com> wrote:
> The NYT-Propublica is an informative and impressive release,
> in many ways better than previous. It expands on the earlier
> revelations (as the narratives state) with some overlap and filling
> in gaps. A good sign the holders of the balance of the Snowden
> dump are digging deeper and learning how convey a fuller picture

this has been the most interesting observation on reporting over the
last year across the channeled Snowden dataspill.

with the bulk of significant revelations identified and conveyed, the
trend now clearly toward fill rather than reach.

all of the clamor for immediate and full disclosure perhaps under
stated the scope of unique and noteworthy aspects contained within
material that is also significantly banal, un-informative filler.

in any case, i look forward to the details better defining the day to
day operations of a super power intelligence apparatus so that we may
better defend against this class as a whole, in the future.

best regards,