An intro to coding for Cypherpunk kidz

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Apr 24 11:10:34 PDT 2015

On 04/24/2015 09:53 AM, Georgi Guninski quoted me & wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 08:54:42AM -0700, Razer wrote:
>> In case the 'adults' here can't find it, the control 'console' is
>> U-Left, with whirlygig on top.
>>
>> http://barclayscodeplayground.co.uk/
>>

> this appears unusable without javascript

You miss the point. CODING. Besides, I'm absofuckinglutely sure BARCLAYS
put all sorts of nasty Jscripts onsite to tamper with kid's computers.

> and/or cookies.

I didn't inspect the text bodies but their names indicate they're there
to prove you viewed their cookie policy. Besides, the intertubz wouldn't
work very well without them. (Get out much?) Use a cookie cleaner
occasionally and block 3rd party cookies. Problem solved.

> not to mention it uses google analytics for spam.

GhostServ or NoScript blocks it. No site NEEDS it to function correctly.