Welcome to the FUTURE: US cops pay Bitcoin ransom to end office hostage drama

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 15:32:15 PDT 2015

On 4/19/15, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
> I suspect cleaning the mess will be much more expensive
> than $300. This appears non-trivial in times of crisis
> like this and recent shutdowns.

Josh Gates & crew at Chernobyl were encouraged to take a special
liquid antidote as an additional precaution,

 "Thyroshield. Thyroid blocking in a radiation emergency only. Blueberry flavor.
Blueberry flavor? Who gives a **** what the flavor is? If the atom
bomb has just dropped, you don't care what the flavor is. It could be
any flavor. It could say, 'Feces flavor', and if there was a radiation
emergency, you'd be like, 'I WILL DRINK THIS.'"
 - Joshua Gates - Destination Truth : Ghosts of Chernobyl

in terms of pen-test through self evidence, a part BTC fee perfectly
logical resolution :P