Crypto Projects that Might not Suck

hellekin hellekin at dyne.org
Sat Apr 11 08:33:26 PDT 2015

On 04/10/2015 04:41 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 10:13 AM, stef <s at ctrlc.hu> wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 10:44:02AM -0300, hellekin wrote:
>>> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/GNU/consensus/Secure_Messaging_Scoreboard
>
>> grarpamp, what you say about goldbug in there? :)
>
> Serious reservations about goldbug ethics, thus goldbug itself.
> Do own research, start search: cypherpunks goldbug

I updated the page to reflect your position.

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/GNU/consensus/Secure_Messaging_Scoreboard#Demoted

As Zenaan suggested it, let me add that LibrePlanet is a public wiki and
thus does not reflect the opinions of the FSF but rather of the people
editing it.  That can be you :)

Thank you for the review.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/