Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:42:07 PDT 2015

i dont think he is just talking about afghanistan there but you are
entitled to your opinion

i think his mind was being changed after that about iraq thats what the 2
paragraphs say to me and it was a progression - he kind of came to on the
iraq thing but then still backed the invasion anyway

i have seen another quote someone sent me on twitter - as i use to fight
with glenn on twitter about pierre and shit ... and laura ... i cant find
it ... i will keep looking - these things were out in the press before this
book was published

fyi i fought a lot with laura over her unwavering support of wikileaks she
has a huge blindspot there for sure - it was like talking a kid out of
their lollipop or going back in time and talking people out of doing human
sacrifices

i never heard the israelis knew about the attack beforehand ?????????? i
mean zionists....

saudia arabia is too important for the interests of capitalist fucks
globally not just because they produce oil but because they have money and
dont give a fuck about their people in terms of advanced politic > monarchy
- the fascist capitalist built their infrastructure and maintain it - you
think that is a few dollawolfs rrrr some change in the coach?

read: confessions of an economic hitman

and you can watch john talk about the shit here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795