Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Apr 7 18:07:51 PDT 2015

On 04/07/2015 06:44 PM, Cari Machet wrote:
> mirimir i would have to dig up the quote where the fuck says that basically
> it is good us is invading to get back at the iraqi's for 9-11

Please do. I don't believe that he could ever have said that. It's
inconceivable. I can imagine that he might have opined that the Hussein
regime had to go. But I don't believe that he was ever dumb enough to go
for the 9-11 bullshit.

> umn the iraqi's had nothing to do with 9-11 and he swallowed that tripe...
> i am sorry but that is just stupid x 5 million

They obviously didn't. But you need a cite for your claim about him.

> i dont care about his excuses my pet spider even knew it was crap

I blame it on the Saudi Caliphate backers. They fucking nailed it :(

> if you can give him a pass for being 'apathetic' which i wouldnt frame it
> like that then that says a lot about you - its not apathy to support a
> fucking invasion of a people - people that are apathetic are like i dont
> know not oh yay lets do it it is a totally different mindset

I'm a very practical guy :)

> and that he is here in daily kos framing out this lie says more to me about
> his lack of character than anything and you of course didnt address that
> part - if the fuck was an actual person he could be like yay i sucked but
> now i know better i changed its so great we get to change our minds in our
> lifetimes and fucking grow but does gleenny do that no he cant face himself
> its pathetic he lives in his ego

You have a point ;)

> ego doesnt want people saying they are wrong ever and its a death echo
> chamber

I agree.