Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:50:44 PDT 2015

dear mirimir you cannot read

'Nonetheless, because of the general faith I had in political and media
institutions, I assumed - since both political parties and media outlets
and journalists from across the ideological spectrum were united in support
of the war - that there must be some valid basis to the claim that Saddam
posed a threat. My basic trust in these institutions neutralized the
objections I had and led me to passively acquiesce to what was being done
("I believed then that the president was entitled to have his national
security judgment deferred to, and to the extent that I was able to develop
a definitive view, I accepted his judgment that American security really
would be enhanced by the invasion of this sovereign country.").'

did you read the motherfucking article?

this should tell you how duplicitous he is just like the government says he
didnt do anything - he didnt fuck that bitch - oh he fucked them hard though

also daily kos sucks

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.