Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept [kettle calls pot capitalist edition]

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:38:14 PDT 2015

oh great another person that thinks they know everything because they
punched some letters into a search engine

i worked at indymedia in new york city democracy now and pbs > wnet in the
field in the middle east so... and other weird journo watchdoggie things on
immi in iceland and on documentaries but besides that i am an activist and
but also cover that in different places

frankly i have no clue why you are making such a big deal out of all of
this - maybe ask yourself ... you take cheap base shots at people that are
boring and have no place in advanced thinking debate

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.