Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 21:13:30 PDT 2015

Westerners like shit that makes money

glenn greenwald backed the invasion of iraq because >>>>>> vengeance

which means he aint that fucking bright

glenn greenwald was a corporate lawyer

anyway liberals are not that bright too

ALL snowden docs should go to EFF - should have gone there in the beginning
for analysis snowden gave those docs to people unqualified to deal with
them and they still are not qualified their capacity is far too low for
them to ever be qualified the mere fact that they drip so slowly says so
much

no-no laura greenwald and scahill arent making any money... i think we
should start a collection up for them i am afraid they arent eating actual
food