Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 18:58:02 PDT 2015

On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 20:43:48 -0400
John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:

> >my problem with laura as with jeremy is that they are too
> >capitalistic and therein breech ethics
>
> That's the crucial fault of the Snowden campaign, its corrupt core,
> ambition and greed triumphant. Snowden is paying the high price
> for others' profit. A nadir in contemporary journalism seemingly
> without bottom.

	I watched the snowden/poitras documentary a few days ago and it
	wasn't that bad.

	What I find somewhat puzzling is the fact that greenwald would
	cooperate with 'capitalists' like the ebay owner? Wasn't
	greenwald some kind of 'liberal'?

	Also, is the snowden affair really being handled in a way to
	maximize profits? For whom?

	It's not as if the snowden affair is some kind of hollywood
	nazi fairy tale. I don't think western imperialists like to be
	reminded what kind of garbage they are.