Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 17:02:01 PDT 2015

mirimir - heres some fucked up people (laura poitras) talkin about the shit

https://youtu.be/KzZfOOvwAMM?t=22m44s

i found that area of the report its at 22:44 the link should take you there

even laura at least thinks about when to film / when not to

btw she talked snowden into filming in hong kong - was it ethical for her
to do it as he was under incredible duress?? i dont know .... i question
her and glenns role and wikileaks role in him being now trapped in russia
but maybe its the best place for him i dont know ... but i still get to
question the ethics of their role... there are other places he could have
gone

my problem with laura as with jeremy is that they are too capitalistic and
therein breech ethics

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.