An intro to coding for Cypherpunk kidz

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:48:49 PDT 2015

We're left to guess at what the point is but I doubt that Barclay's use of
javascript, cookies and analytics platforms are what Razer is pointing out.
I presume that Razer is miffed at the obvious indoctrination play that
comes off as a bit creepy. Perhaps Razer would like to see a Cpunks themed
playground where opsec is taught to toddlers?

"If you*re aged 7- 17
and enjoyed Barclays Code Playground,
we’d love you to
come along to a
coding session in branch.

<There*llThere'll be tips,
ch at llengeschallenges
and many more things to code.

>Our trained Digital Eagles
will be there
to help you take your
coding skills
<to the next level."

Barclay's bank, you know they're cool because they use the wrong symbols
for punctuation and substitute letters for look-alike glyphs.

-Travis

--
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>