Finally Barbie became clever the new "hello Barbie"

Seth list at sysfu.com
Sun Apr 19 23:38:05 PDT 2015

On Sun, 19 Apr 2015 09:58:42 -0700, <dans at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Have you seen the next Barbie Doll called 'hello Barbie. It has a
> microphone and wi-fi conection, when the kids talk to 'her' the talking
> is sent to a server where the answers of Barbie are written and improved.

This product should be offered in a package deal with the Amazon Echo.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkOCeAtKHIc

You might think it's a clever parody at first, but no folks, it's for real.

My favorite part of the video is the line at the end where the girl
exclaims "with everything Echo can do, it's really become part of the
family!!"

Caveat: DO NOT WATCH WHILE STONED