Kickstarter - Konekt Dash: Cellular Dev Kit + Free Global Data Plan

wirelesswarrior at Safe-mail.net wirelesswarrior at Safe-mail.net
Fri Apr 10 12:50:19 PDT 2015

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/konekt/konekt-dash-cellular-dev-kit-free-global-data-plan

The Konekt Dash is a cellular development kit for building Internet of Things (IoT) devices. You can use it to build all sorts of fun connected products like sensors, tracking devices, alarm systems, connected car applications, and more (see examples below).

The Konekt Platform is made to bring enterprise grade features to the individual developer, so its perfect for a solo hobby project or building the connected hardware business of your dreams!

Each Konekt Dash comes preloaded with a Konekt Global SIM and 6 months of our basic data plan (1MB/month or 6MB total).  If you need more data, thats cool too; we have great carrier agreements already in place to provide super affordable connectivity at higher data levels (check the deets below for pricing).

The Konekt Dash will work anywhere you get a cellular signal and can easily and securely communicate to the internet or other devices via the Konekt Cloud.

Get started right away by choosing the SIM-only reward tier or one of our Cellular Ardunio, Pi, or Beaglebone Kits.  These rewards ship in May following the completion of the campaign.