Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept [kettle calls pot capitalist from a soapbox]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Apr 8 15:22:00 PDT 2015

On 4/9/15, Razer <Rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:
> The question is. "Is Cari having a rational conversation with other
> posters or is it soapboxing?"

> On 04/07/2015 04:59 PM, Cari Machet wrote:
>> wether i am even a journo so... i think you need to take the personal
>> attack thing down a notch this argument isnt about me and thats

Cari comes across to me as passionate, and wanting to see some justice
in the world for a change yet unfortunately for Cari, persists in
couching much of what is put in reply to her/him as a personal attack.

What may look like lack of rationality or soapboxing, may just be
failure to communicate effectively given what the person is
experiencing in themselves and their ability to communicate (ability
being one of those gradient vector scale type thingies).

Good luck all,
Zenaan