Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept [kettle calls pot capitalist edition]

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:59:08 PDT 2015

i decided no to really read this after you stated i was blowing my own horn
- you dont know me at all i didnt come to the table saying i worked at this
or that place and i know blah blah i didnt even want to say i have worked
at all the places mostly because it might come across as arrogant but i
have worked in all the places i stated and i can actually prove that so ...
and someone was point blank questioning wether i am even a journo so... i
think you need to take the personal attack thing down a notch this argument
isnt about me and thats another reason i didnt want to say where i have
worked but frankly anyone that is bringing up what i bring up would have to
know something ...maybe ya think?

here is a graph for you to analyse your debate functionality which i think
is incredibly low

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.