Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 7 14:03:38 PDT 2015

On 4/8/15, Cari Machet <carimachet at gmail.com> wrote:
> dear mirimir you cannot read
>
> 'Nonetheless, because of the general faith I had in political and

"had" looks like past tense to me. Perhaps we're getting too caught up
in personal ideologies and missing the 'most people here want
something better' woods for the 'this person said something I disagree
with' tree... just a thought. Now perhaps I'm missing context -
apologies if that's the case; anyway, folks around here can be
passionate and it seems for intentions towards "something better" and
although we see through personal lenses and therefore disagree here
and there on means, methods and what 'better' could even be, I'd
rather hang out here than on slashdog...

To every individual who expresses their passion in a guided or even
misguided way, I say thank you for speaking up, it's more than most
humans can say for themselves. I carry a vague hope that in such
forums as we be here now, we might occasionally lead ourselves to
thoughts constructive for the future. Even one truly constructive
thought in a few years is much better than none.

Good luck fellow humans,
Zenaan