Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept [kettle calls pot capitalist edition]

Razer Rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Apr 7 10:08:00 PDT 2015

On 04/06/2015 05:02 PM, Cari Machet wrote:

> my problem with laura as with jeremy is that they are too capitalistic...

Wait what? The ONLY reference I find in a google search for "Cari Machet
Journalist" is one lonely piece you apparently didn't even write for
NBCNews, a Cattlepist(sic) 'news' source.

Your problem is you fail to capitalize the names and you speak of them
as if you know them when you undoubtedly don't. The latter marks you as
a nutcase in my estimation.

I truly believe, as the alt-news syndicated journalist
<https://archive.org/details/tth_090220> I wrote copy, archived, and
researched for once said:

What you know about Journalism Cari, "could be written on the head of a
pin by a spastic stone-cutter."

Personally, I think you're an attention-whoring troll, but I COULD be
wrong about that and you're just the plain vanilla variety.