Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Mon Apr 6 22:41:57 PDT 2015

On 04/06/2015 10:13 PM, Cari Machet wrote:
> Westerners like shit that makes money
>
> glenn greenwald backed the invasion of iraq because >>>>>> vengeance

You are so full of shit!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/30/1182442/-Glenn-Greenwald-Responds-to-Widespread-Lies-About-Him-on-Cato-Iraq-War-and-more

> which means he aint that fucking bright

If he had, he wouldn't be, but he didn't. I think that he is.

> glenn greenwald was a corporate lawyer

"I was previously a constitutional law and civil rights litigator and am
now a journalist."

http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/2006/07/response-to-right-wing-personal.html

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

> anyway liberals are not that bright too

I agree :)

> ALL snowden docs should go to EFF - should have gone there in the beginning
> for analysis snowden gave those docs to people unqualified to deal with
> them and they still are not qualified their capacity is far too low for
> them to ever be qualified the mere fact that they drip so slowly says so
> much

I'm also disappointed with their handling of the docs. But it was
Snowden's call, so hey.

> no-no laura greenwald and scahill arent making any money..>

. i think we
> should start a collection up for them i am afraid they arent eating actual
> food

:)