Greenwald, Scahill step down from The Intercept

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:40:59 PDT 2015

bethany you are obviously NOT a journalist... its called exploitation

i dont remember the images of the baby at hiroshima or the girl burned
naked running in vietnam having the journalists fat head in the frame

guess who gets their picture took with dead bodies? smiling american
soldiers have in afghanistan and nazi's - i am sure you can look those
images up for yourself i wont be a party to it

just because you dont understand ethics doesnt mean they dont exist

being filmed with dead bodies is absolutely a breech of journalistic ethics

++++++++++++++++++

thanks alexis for your analysis of tor i heartily agree with your
conclusion

look into a blow up of @emptywheel had regarding her protections of @pierre
when the whole ukranian thing was revealed she has to do a lot of dancing
to dodge the bullets coming her way ...

when i get time later i will look it up for you

carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407