Forward secrecy implemented, was Re: How to have your encrypted mail in two places at once

Mike Ingle mike at confidantmail.org
Sun Apr 5 13:08:34 PDT 2015

Forward secrecy is now working in Confidant Mail 0.28, and a new version
with UI improvements will be posted in the next few days. You can rotate
your encryption subkey and get rid of the old ones. Your key will not
continuously grow in size. If you have a key on two machines, you do
have to manually transfer it after a key rotation.

Mike