GoldBug SF projects [was: Bittorrent Bleep]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Sep 25 06:53:20 PDT 2014

(On list this time sorry.)

On 9/25/14, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:19 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Additional links, threads and updates...
>
> Found a new shill using their classic style to push GoldBug
> messenger. Here's the thread...
> https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2014-July/006326.html
> darkd0 at unseen.is

> Debian should probably include this cpunks thread in any
> decision process regarding importing the softwares noted
> herein into debian.

I think posting is open (no subscription required). I am not able to
do so due to my sort-of not-so subtle suggestions regarding Debian's
heavy handed CoC (Code of Conduct) application, which sadly caused
said heavy handed CoC application to be applied to me.
So if you're offended by such things, don't read my .sig.

So perhaps someone else can send an email to that bug report to link
this thread. It's pretty easy to do so.

Cheers,
Zenaan

--
Banned for life from Debian, for suggesting Debian's CoC
is being swung in our faces a little too vigorously.