Offering free firmware rootkits perhaps even badBIOS

bluelotus at openmailbox.org bluelotus at openmailbox.org
Thu Sep 25 15:18:44 PDT 2014

Want firmware rootkits, probably more sophisticated than FinFisher's,
probably BadBiOS, emailed to you?

Hidden .mp3 and ID3 tag embedded in .exif in photos I took. Clicking on
the photos does not produce audible sound. Is audio ultrasound?
http://www.reddit.com/r/badBIOS/comments/2hd3ia/is_hidden_mp3_in_hidden_exif_in_jpg_streaming/

JavaScript block, multiple objects, multiple stream objects, OpenAction
and JFIF in documents that I scanned into PDF.
http://www.reddit.com/r/badBIOS/comments/2gzbt6/infected_music_other_objects_embedded_in_pdf_files/

Malware hiding in revisions, OLE2 streams and null characters after the
end of file of doc files I had created. Null characters after the end of
file of tiff files.
http://www.reddit.com/r/badBIOS/comments/2h91bb/ole2_streams_in_doc_files_and_malicious_null/

I removed ID3 tags from music. Hackers concealed reinserting ID3 tags.
http://www.reddit.com/r/badBIOS/comments/2h6nuk/hidden_infected_id3_tags_in_music/