going double cryptome at DEF CON 22

coderman coderman@gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 01:25:32 PDT 2014

On 7/30/14, Eugen Leitl <eugen@leitl.org> wrote:
> Can you keep up the docs for a while? I forgot to mirror them.

plans to provide a mirror of the DEF CON media archive indefinitely
delayed.  also redundant now that media.defcon.org is populated...

in case you did not hear already, they canceled drive #3 from the
media set, which was to include the cryptome mirror.

alas, my copies also corrupted for the two volumes that were provided.
perhaps prominently labeling them "GAY PR()N vol 0x0A:", and "...
0x0B" causing unintended consequence?

.
.
.

at any rate, the onion mirrors will be up for another month, but maybe
not much longer...

best regards,