GamerGate (because censorship is dumb)

RKN the_PORTABLE wadsok at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 09:24:14 PDT 2014

On 10/29/2014 05:20 PM, Ted Smith wrote:> No matter how many times you say
this you will never erase the massive
> amount of harassment done in the name of GamerGate.

Implying anti-gamer gate idiots didn't harass and dox people too. Hell,
feminists are known to have harassed people (most well known yet forgotten
Erin Pizzey ) lied and made threats against themselves for attention. And
yet you are not dismissing feminism/SJW because "few" of them did something
bad?
Also, prove that harassment was done not by trolls working for anti-gamer
gate. (And FYI criticism of Anita is not harassment. She provably
misrepresented and lied about few games.)

> You are the moderate fringe justifying extremists. You are the Sinn Fein
> to their PIRA.
>
> When one of these extremists inevitably turns violent, the blood will be
> on your hands.

>From the way GG is going I am betting on anti-gg idiots spilling first
blood.

> On Tue, 2014-10-28 at 20:12 +0200, Dāvis Mosāns wrote:
>> Again, GamerGate is not about harassment, it's not a hate movement

Let me sum up gg in a way that I expect cpunks to understand (but then
again, I expected cpunks to have more brain and do better research rather
than just go white knighting):
"Anti-prism people are not pro privacy. They are pro terrorism and
paeodofilia! Snowden is just a racist! He could not cope with changing
times and the fact that new president is black so he sold out his country
and ran away to homophobic and racist RUSSIA!"
(For those too stupid - It's play on "GG is not about journalist integrity!
It's about white male racist/sexist males not going with times!" bullshit )

Oh, and to genius that suggested to stop trying to fix journalist bs about
GG and better go against eg. EA - If company bribes judge(journos)
punishing company will just make others more careful in bribing. YOU HAVE
TO GET NEW JUDGE.

GG is about journalist integrity. Quin shagging just made people look under
right rocks and harassment against women is BS (3 possibilities - 1. gg is
harassing women. 2. anti-gg is trying to make gg look bad. 3. someone wants
some more attention)

I am out of this list.