Of Sealand, corp, and country [was: nation-state]

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 15:20:22 PDT 2014

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 22:20:45 +0100
Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:

> The German military had a report years ago that found the same
> conclusion about peak oil. Militaries are often asked to take
> long-view stances on things like resources and geopolitics, and
> climate/resource-depletion are the sorts of things that turn up.

	I guess organizations like the US military are asked by its
	corporate accomplices to do particular things, but there are
	other things that they would do on their own anyway, without
	being asked. Like looking for excuses to extend their global
	criminal operations.

	As a side note of sorts, the german military is in a sense the
	same military that got millions of its own people killed,
	killed millions of people abroad, tried to conquer europe
	twice...and failed.

> Not, that is, that I am a fan of militaries offering policy
> suggestions. :)

	What could possibly go wrong with that? =P