Of Sealand, corp, and country [was: nation-state]

"Łukasz \"Cyber Killer\" Korpalski" cyberkiller8 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 03:13:59 PDT 2014

W dniu 23.10.2014 o 11:55, Lodewijk andré de la porte pisze:
> <cyberkiller8 at gmail.com <mailto:cyberkiller8 at gmail.com>>:
>
>     BTW: I made an oath last july, which was f****** unbearably hot in my
>     location, to punch any climate change denier that I come across in the
>     face. So consider yourself lucky that punches don't fly over the wire.
>     Climate change is a fact, not something to believe/notbelieve.
>

> No, please, just don't, god, this is even worse!
>
> Providing the wrong arguments for the right conclusion DOES NOT HELP AT ALL

I'm not sure I follow. Being angry at people who deny clinate change,
because of them less people care about the environment, seems like a
good idea to me.

There's not much else I can do, I already gave donations, signed
petitions, gave my computing power to climate model research in a BOINC
project, forced everyone in my family to use eco stuff (I'm pretty sure
they are still throwing away all trash unsegregated when I'm not looking
though). I lack the power to change the policies of the large most
polluting countries, and eco terrorism is quite difficult when they
shoot first and ask questions later.

Anyway, I'll drop the subject now.

> At /best/ you'll only invoke the "it can be warmer randomly, that's
> fine, climate or just a hot year", which is the truth, at worst you're
> giving Juan a reason to deny an overwhelmingly large body of evidence.

OK, I'll stop feeding the troll.

(...)

> If you really care: http://www.unep.org/climatechange/ or more
> specifically http://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/index.shtml

(...)

Thx for these links.

--
Łukasz "Cyber Killer" Korpalski

mail: cyberkiller8 at gmail.com
xmpp: cyber_killer at jabster.pl
site: http://website.cybkil.cu.cc
gpgkey: 0x72511999 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net

//When replying to my e-mail, kindly please
//write your message below the quoted text.