Fwd: [whispersystems] Warrant Canary - Gag order in place right now?

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Fri Oct 17 06:28:53 PDT 2014

> I guess the only real work around would be to relocate the company
> (including all employees) to a more friendly jurisdiction.

Somehow American's believe national is the new international. What was
PirateAt40 doing in the US? Why, if you run The Silk Road, do you live in
the US? All they had to do is disappear off the map for a while (say 5 to
10 years) (this means visiting somewhere remote, like China or Russia,
hell, go to Finland for all I care, this is about not dropping hints in
police hintboxes all the time; not running away), maybe reinvent themselves
with a properly faked ID (maybe!), and, well, enjoy life in all the square
meters not run by "We The People".