Activism questions, please reply to thread by e-mail or if you prefer by bitmessage [included]

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 06:39:55 PDT 2014

On 10/13/14, rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
> Welp, not much answers I guess. I had a problem with distilling mine. I am
> not sure a fast would send a signal strong enough for it to matter and be worth
> the suffering, but I hope I am wrong.

a fast of three days or more recharges the immune system.

a well functioning immune system leads to better health.

a healthy cypherpunk can write more code.

thus, a periodic fast of three days or so is useful.

however, too frequent a fast will interfere with cypherpunk brain
function, and lead to less code. and should thus be avoided.

best regards,