Radical-safest TLDs in 2014

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:00:09 PDT 2014

Rysiek,
Can we further reduce ambiguity by reducing the set to those TLDs
recognized by ICANN?

I don't think you can 'rely' on any of them, to coderman's point.

Your best bet is to enumerate the list of TLD delegated authoritative
servers, then recursively send legal threats to each.

The one who demonstrates the most impressive apathy may be your winner :)

Of course, you may want to follow the concept of pitting two noncooperative
countries against each other.
If the threat to your name isnt specifically tied to a subset of all
jurisdictions.. You might have a problem.

You might, then, establish a protocol. The hash of the website CNN.com's
contents, for instance, may serve as a backup domain.

Realistically its really down to finding a cool registrar & TLD pair. TBP
may be your best example here.

As a final note: if you're worried about these kinds of problems you
probably shouldn't be using clearnet.

Travis