Radical-safest TLDs in 2014

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Sun Oct 5 02:58:16 PDT 2014

I have heard a very exciting rumour that Tor may become integrated into
Firefox in the near future, so that one of the most widely used browsers
in the world will be able to access .onion addresses out of the box.

If this is true it'll shake up the TLD market like nothing else ever
has, and be a big coup for Firefox; the browser you use to access new
media sources like the next popcorn time, or the next social streaming
service, who'd be more inclined to build backends on .onions and resist
copylobbyists.

--
Twitter: @onetruecathal, @formabiolabs
Phone: +353876363185