CITIZENFOUR (of Pole Dancer Girlfriends etc.)

Peter Gutmann pgut001 at cs.auckland.ac.nz
Tue Oct 28 02:48:50 PDT 2014

Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> writes:

>Questions raised by anomalies and inconsistencies present in the original
>reports of The Snowden Affair and the PRISM documents have not been resolved.

There's an even bigger issue that's also still unresolved:

http://i.imgur.com/Ge1hS.jpg

Clearly a disinformation campaign backed by media interests with vast budgets
and government connections.  As the last frame states:

  Who is this guy?  I didn't vote for him.  What influence he exerts over our
  government.

Peter.