CITIZENFOUR (of Pole Dancer Girlfriends etc.)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:34:38 PDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
> the first corroborating evidence that this
> person ever existed.

The internet archived some photographic prehistory,
and families/friends have made a few post statements.

>  Now she appears as the most influential
> person in Ed's life during the time frame when he decided to
> abandon his entire way of life and become a fugitive facing life
> in prison for the sake of a Holy Quest.

> Questioning whether Ed Snowden was really a free agent, vs. an
> unwitting agent exploited by a U.S. (or other) intelligence
> operation, is obviously out of bounds.  So that's what I do.

No, your questioning is perfectly valid. Those who simply don't ask
or investigate questions, or fail to report answers... may in fact
wind up missing something.

In the spy/secrets game, sex, cash, travel and so on are powerful
and common tools of the trade.

She could easily be an agent (if so, why would USA let that go
silent), or even just a rat designed to troll out and capture NSA's
weak links (if so, it seems to have gone very wrong, and would also
not warrant silence).

For that matter, the documents themselves should be questioned and
verified independantly. Such as trolling through AT&T's trash,
digging up cable taps, listening to CEO's outing and trashing their
secret relationships with TLA's, and more leakers standing up now
that they see how to do it [better]. (Note, as far as deep verification
goes, there's actually not much on the record, and that's a problem.)

Do most people believe these things, no, in part because good
journalism is still generally backing up the known pre and post
history. But these and other propositions are valid questions that
must always be considered.