Time for IETF witch hunt? (was: NSA Co-Chairs of Crypto Forum Research Group, Legitimacy of WebCrypto API in Doubt)

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Sat Oct 25 08:48:01 PDT 2014

This governance is so centralized it makes me retch. Why do we need it? We
don't! Consensus where it's not needed is detrimental anti-freedom fascist
circlejerking. Standards should merely enable interoperability, thus create
choice, and through that choice must come features, and the want for
features will enforce those standards.

Related: who's up for swapping layer 3 altogether?